Monday, May 30, 2011

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3




Your Ad Here



I am extremely excited about call of duty's eighth edition to the call of duty series with mw3. The reason I want to get this game is because i enjoyed mw2, ( besides the noob tubes) and black ops was kinda boring to me. I also liked mw2's killstreaks better because they are more fun to use. Mw3 looks like they have brought back the ac-130 and hopefully the nuke will be back too.

modern warfare 3 debut trailer:
Its appears as in MW3 you will be playing an action packed campaign  throughout 4 countries. America, England,France and Germany. From the trailer we can see that the game is based on WW3 and that you are looking for only one man. I'm assuming that at the end of the campaign you will epically kill him.

Here are some pictures of MW3:







No comments:

Post a Comment